…due to anxiety.
- Beverages. Usually hot, idk why. Because what if I drink it too fast and I want more? So then the coffee gets cold and I reheat which is never as good and then I don’t finish it again. Usually like 5 reheats and it’s still half full at the end of the day.
- Decorating. Because what if I don’t like it afterward? It will have been a waste of time (lol, who cares?) and/or money.
- Books. Because if it’s good and I finish then its over and then what? I could read it again but I won’t so instead I do neither.
- Series. I know the others were good so will it live up to the hype?! Will it be a huge let down? A waste of time??! Will I be too sad when it’s over? Examples: Twilight (books, not the movies), Zoo (the show, not the books)
- Hobbies. Because what if I don’t get better? What if I get TOO GOOD?
- Making plans. Because what if I don’t want to go later because, you guessed, anxiety! So then I pretend I’m spontaneous which is also…not great for anxiety….
- Writing blogs/articles/a book…I mean, what if it’s just bad? So I’m making myself write one which brings me to…
- This list. Because I’m sure anyone can tell by the groundbreaking content here that there has to be at least 50 more.